Saturday, May 24, 2014

A Day In The Life

After a very anti-climatic dentist appointment to get my wisdom teeth pulled out yesterday, I snuggled in bed and watched Fargo. I thought I would have an awesome story to share but they literally got a serial killer looking clamp, went into my mouth, jiggled it, and pulled it out all within five seconds. Yet somehow I was still able to achieve the role of being the big baby and almost faint prompting them to stick a heart monitor thing on me. You can't feel cooler than that.


So I got home, watched Fargo and ate my body weight of junk food which consequently led me to feeling blargh. Therefore since yesterday afternoon I have done nothing. YUP! This is a day in the life of an unglamorous college student. But you know what? I'm still awesome. 


No comments:

Post a Comment