Thursday, August 7, 2014

Chilling In The U.S.A.

I'm back in the U.S. now and realized the way I left off last, it seems like the neighborhood kids killed me. I'm living quite the glamourous life back, drinking coffee from instant packages they give you in hotel rooms my mother has accumulated over the years from business trips to different countries. Look at me being all thrifty.


Even though summer break has technically started, I'm spending my days until I leave for France next Saturday finishing my essays that've accumulated this semester. I was super reluctant and ashamed to tell my professors about my situation and ask them to give me an extension but I realized if I had cancer or any other shitty illness I wouldn't be so hard on myself. So I said screw it and told them and it was the best decision ever. And I think in this is the first time that my focus & motivation has continued every single day when I need it to. Go Me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment