Tuesday, June 24, 2014

A Shoecarriage

I found the cutest boots on Anthropologie that I'd been eyeing for a while and for some serendipitous reason they had a pair in my size though it had been out of stock when I checked numerous times before. So I called my mom immediately and asked her my to find my gift card I had left in my drawer next to my bed back home and she complied accordingly, but not before taking a nice long morning piss. And by the time she read me the number for my gift card the shoes were sold out in my size again. 

These were the babies I lost twice. 


This must be what pregnant teens feel like when their parents forced them to get an abortion. Mom I hope that was one good stream of yellow wonder your bladder released to lose my baby over.



(P.S. Mother if you're reading this, I still love you don't worry.)


No comments:

Post a Comment